1.9.02

FUBAR, apparently


I would like to thank those of you who've taken time out of your busy lives to read my little sapling of a blog. I realize that, as of right this moment, it more or less an exercise in electronic boredom, but with any luck other than what I've had, it will get better. Notice I said: "I would like to thank..." I would like to thank my readers, but, for all I can determine, I may not even have any. Apparently my Blogger source code undergoes frequent, random metamorphosis, presumably in response to some arcane and unfathomable binary Circadian rhythm all its own. As a result, several times a day the code that is responsible for controlling the comment/response apparatus is inexplicably subtly altered, so that, in short, it enthusiastically fails to do anything much at all. Ah, well. As I have yet to post anything worthy of remark, it seems to be of little import at this time. Come back frequently, as I hope to have this thing continue to develop on something at least slightly smaller than a cosmic time scale.

No comments: